Skip to main content

Topic: Welcome to the Vendors Showcase! (Read 8765 times) previous topic - next topic

• NC Zuk
  • [*]
  • Zu Keeper
  • Box of Rocks!
Welcome to the Vendors Showcase!
Welcome to the Vendors Showcase! This is the place for Vendors to announce new product releases, specials, and deals. Only vendors who support or advertise with Zuwharrie will be able to start new threads in this forum. If you are a vendor and would like to receive info on how support the Zuwharrie event or to advertise with us please send an e-mail to zu.beekiller@gmail.com

Benefits:
All access to the vendors forums. Can post anything business related in their own threads. (other rules apply)
Can use an avatar that represents your business
Can respond to questions reguarding a product they offer in the Technical Forums.
Can have a image banner link and / or text link in signature

Rules of Usage:
Vendors cannot "Pimp" anything outside of the Vendors forum, unless the subject is brought up by a Regular Member. (ie: User asks about specific product and or cost of a product)
No business in any of the other forums. This includes Chit-chat, For-sale, etc... No exceptions.
Non-supporting Vendors have no rights to post anything related to their business in any forum. No exceptions.
Vendors May not post about a product in another Vendors thread.
Paying Vendors do not have immunity to the rules of the board. "Paying Vendor" status can be revoked at anytime for any reason seen fit by the Staff of Zuwharrie Off-Road Events, LLC.
  • Last Edit: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 04:45 AM by beekiller
I am your flag; I was born on June 14th, 1777.  I am the refuge of the world’s oppressed people. I am the silent sentinel of freedom.