Skip to main content

Topic: Wheeling spot. In Jersey?!?! (Read 54 times) previous topic - next topic

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Wheeling spot. In Jersey?!?!
What do you get when a Confederate needs to go see his Yankee pals and make a long azz parts run?.  ROADTRIP!!!

First things first.  Little Subaru wheel bearings are on the way out the door. So I rebuild the ones on the dodge and take it. ;D

I left work at 1. My grandmother was in an accident so my plans got delayed.   I went and checked up on here in the er. (She turned out fine).

Hit DC and Baltimore at 5 on a Friday.  Driving a manual with a built clutch. I swear my left leg looked like one of Popeye's arms, and I could probably kick a house pet into orbit Added 3hours on there.

Stopped by to see dr. Z. Fab.  Nice shop. Hopefully he will be coming out with some new products soon  [thumbsup] [black_s]

Finally got to Jersey to stay with @justzukit because @ecoast wouldn't answer  [stickpoke] [sadwave]

• Last Edit: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 09:38 PM by bad zuki
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Wheeling spot. In Jersey?!?!
Reply #1
First things first. Glad grandma is ok. The crashing thing sux.   [thumbsup]  

On the plus roadtrips rock! Ecoast owns all the Jersey wheeling methinks.  ;D
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #2
He doesn't own any own any of it.  And we all are glad she's fine.  

So we closed down the bar.  Wasn't hard when you get there at 1am.  [thirsty] [thirsty]

I crashed on the couch and woke up at 7. We ate breakfast and hit the road to another Sami guys place and spent the rest of the morning getting his red tint back together. After making hobo lunch packets. We loaded up and hit the trail.

It was raining so bad that it just turned everything into mud we had a heck of a time trying to go up some steeep banks. Lots of nice rocks and some river crossings.

All and all we settled down to make lunch.  At 3. I can personally say I've never had to put a tarp over a fire to keep it going.
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #3
Nice!  

Don't let that clucker be so modest.  His backyard goes into New Hampshire.  Have you wheeled his backyard?
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #4
I ran over a stick or two  with the dodge. funny thing is you could probably drive from his house to where we where at almost entirely offroad.

More pics from Saturday.  Man it was raining hard. Also I've never seen so many burnt cars in one place.

Had a really good time. The tintop back glass lost a fist with a tree branch. the greeen car was a triumph of some sorts

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #5
Had some really good BBQ in new Jersey. Never thought I'd say that.

Woke up late this morning. Pulled a transmission for ecoast and headed for his house with Avi. Got there and shot some bull with them.  Good to see friends even if zuwharrie was like 2 weekend ago.

Stopped at a winery and picked up mom a bottle of Merlot.

Got the family bagels and 8 out of 13 where gone when I got back. 

• Justzukit
  • [*]
Reply #6
Glad you had a awesome time Willy. As far as eastcoast owning all the woods in NJ makes me laugh, we cant even get him to wheel in NJ with us at all. He will come around one day.
  • Last Edit: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 09:47 PM by Justzukit