Skip to main content

Topic: 2017 Zuwharrie vendors (Read 110 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
2017 Zuwharrie vendors
Hi everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful time at the Zu. New memories made.  New friends made too. 

Several vendors were generous enough to donate to this year's raffle.  Individual members also made donations.  If you were one of the lucky winners, please take 5 mins to thank those who donated this year.  The Zu has always been a wonderful group of people.  Showing our gratitude will go a long way toward ensuring vendors continue supporting our event.  Even if you didn't win let's give huge thanks! 

Here are some of the smiling faces at the raffle.  They love their prizes from:

Trail Tough
Lowrange Offroad
ZOR
Aftermarket4x4
norzuki
onedesertdog
Minuteman Signs
Muskopf Vinyl Designs

Many thanks!
  • Last Edit: Monday, May 01, 2017, 09:17 AM by beekiller
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 2017 Zuwharrie vendors
Reply #1
Moar smiles!

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Still smiling!

• phoenix827
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
While I STILL have not made it down. Many thanx to everyone that donated and supported!  I am hoping for next year!
<br /><br />"People who live a safe pampered life tend to crap themselves when its not safe any more." Dice 2/11

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
While I STILL have not made it down. Many thanx to everyone that donated and supported!  I am hoping for next year!
Hope so too.  Would be great to meet you!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #6
Did you remember to give away my prizes this year [stickpoke] [stickpoke]
I was given several and several more to send to TD57 on the West Coast. Plus a Zu17 sticker.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Sure did!  woops....didn't copy the entire list though.  :-X  Or baiting ya to login to the Zu.   ;D