Skip to main content

Topic: Official 2017 Zuwharrie weather girl (Read 80 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Official 2017 Zuwharrie weather girl
Ah!  The all important element while we're out wheeling...the weather!  We all plan for the worst and hope for the best.  Hey, we'll have fun anyway.  Maybe even with the forecast.   ;D  Still, we'd like to know what to plan for regarding weather.  So here we are!  We have our very own weather forecast, right here on the Zu. 

Now, it's tradition we have the annual weather girl.  Let's just say some are uh..."hotter" than others, just like the weather!!  So will it be hot this year?  Could be....

...let's find out.....

Wed Apr 26    Sunny, 79/52

Thur Apr 27   Sunny, 78/55

Fri Apr 28  Partly Cloudy, 81/59

Sat Apr 29  Partly Cloudy,  81/61

Sun Apr 30  Showers  82/58

....hot enough for you?

.....was anyone actually looking at the weather?   ;D
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Re: Official 2017 Zuwharrie weather girl
Reply #1
I didn't realize there was a weather report. I was bamboozled by the girl with the inappropriate attire. Her jeans were torn! What kind of mother would let her daughter leave the house dressed like that? ;)  
There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Future parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Steering Stabilizer,

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #2
Her jeans are pulled all the way up.  Apparently that's discouraged these days as well.   [lol]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #3
Looks like its going to be HOT for spring ... Might need to get my A/C going in the Zuwharrie BEATER of the week!
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!