Skip to main content

Topic: Zu Do list (Read 107 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Zu Do list
Tick, tock.  The clock continues to rock.  And so does the Zu!  What do you still have to do?

Jenn's 3 speed is operational that still needs odds and ends.  Maybe a locker?  Who knows!  Or just wheel it like it is.   ;D
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Re: Zu Do list
Reply #1
Stock my backpack and batteries for the camera! ???
May get an air mattress this year! ;D
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• ronin
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Trail Ninja
Reply #2
The Tin Top is inching closer to being road worthy! Finished up the day by filling up the t-case and transmission with fresh fluids. Fired it up and it moved under its own power for the first time since I got it as a completely stripped rolling frame!! Lots of little things left, but that was an awesome feeling to finally drive it and a tremendous sense of accomplishment.  [thumbsup]

[bluetintop]
  • Last Edit: Friday, Apr 14, 2017, 08:59 PM by ronin
Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

• TD57
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3
THAT YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD & SAFE TIME!!!   [thumbsup]   ;D   [red_s]   [black_s]   

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #4
THAT YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD & SAFE TIME!!!  [thumbsup]  ;D  [red_s]  [black_s]
You should come help us with that!   [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #5
Finish my bother in laws samurai up. Then go over the slayer front to back for maintenance. 
1990 Samurai 1.3 EFI, trail slayer kit, 6.5:1 Xcase w/Slutty Snatch, Tubed Front, 35 MTR/K, 4.11s, yotas welded front & elocker rear, yota PS w/ ram assist, shrockworks sliders, york OBA, beadlocks,  front cage..

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #6
Finished up bad Zuk today with new front springs. 

Finish up the shop organization.

Aaaaaaand start building the beater Sami, engine transplant, yj kit, yotas with chromos, driveshafts, and the gsxr carbs and pulling headed.  
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #7

Me LIKEY GSXR carb setup!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]  Can't wait to see the install. ;D
There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats