Skip to main content

Topic: Looking at getting into selling off road products, what interests y'all? (Read 96 times) previous topic - next topic

• Cameron
  • [*][*][*][*]
Looking at getting into selling off road products, what interests y'all?
Hey guys

I'm looking at reselling stuff for off road enthusiasts and for just trucks in general. I do have some connections that I can use to get good pricing, and a great range of products. They are from bigger companies, unfortunately nothing that is really brand specific, except Jeep stuff (possibly get Zuk tops from Bestop as well).

Now, I have not spoken with site staff (I haven't been on here in a while, still Roy and Connie at the helm?) and this is purely a research post, I'm not pimping my wares yet. I don't even have a business name or any of the legal stuff done yet. What parts interest y'all that is something to look into? I don't want to start mentioning too many brands yet, just feelers now. Will be stuff for your daily, tow rig, race car, other wheelers, and everything for maintenance as well, if I kick it off.

Since I am not a vendor here, at least not yet, I am not taking orders or giving quotes. I don't have anything set, so I theoretically can't. If I get some good feedback, I will and get set up to help, but it's not fair to those vendors that have stuff set up (along with everything else that I need to have set).

Site staff, if this is not up to snuff, please let me know. I don't want to be in the wrong.

Thanks
Cameron
Joseph M. Ellis-1986-2008-We miss you Joe!

Have you pointed a finger and laughed at a politician today?

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Looking at getting into selling off road products, what interests y'all?
Reply #1
Hey Cameron!  Long time, no see!  And good to see you as well.

Roy and Connie still drop in on occasion.  Arrangements were made as Roy wanted to finish up his CG career and kick off his next venture.  Congratulations to him!

We should talk.  There may exist other possible scenarios which may be of interest to you. 

That said, the Zu is coming up at the end of the month.  That could be an opportunity to catch up.  It may also present some opportunities to let folks know your thoughts as well as gain some of theirs.  Let's keep in touch!

All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• Cameron
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Hey Cameron!  Long time, no see!  And good to see you as well.

Roy and Connie still drop in on occasion.  Arrangements were made as Roy wanted to finish up his CG career and kick off his next venture.  Congratulations to him!

We should talk.  There may exist other possible scenarios which may be of interest to you. 

That said, the Zu is coming up at the end of the month.  That could be an opportunity to catch up.  It may also present some opportunities to let folks know your thoughts as well as gain some of theirs.  Let's keep in touch!

It has been a while since I have posted, but I have been stopping in and checking out here and there.

I will not be able to make the zoo, I was trying to plan for that but I will have to work on that Saturday and the wife's birthday is Sunday. May still day trip it on Sunday though.

What did you have in mind? If it's easier to email me, or if it's easier to call, I am still listed in the contacts or I can p.m. you my number and you can give me a shout. Whichever way is easier for you.

• Cameron
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Apparently with the new software, I do not know how to quote anymore LOL.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #4
Apparently with the new software, I do not know how to quote anymore LOL.
It's same as before, only easier to end up in the quote box for typing.   ;D  We'll catch up when we both have ample time.   [thumbsup] 
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.