Skip to main content

Topic: Sidekick/tracker drivetrain parts (Read 239 times) previous topic - next topic

• ObeseFieldMouse
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Sidekick/tracker drivetrain parts
I have a 5speed manual trans from an 89 4x4 sidekick 1.6L attached to a tcase I need to sell.

Transmission runs great, but kicks out of 5th gear immediately.

Tcase has a pop under heavy load in low range first gear, but runs fine. It has 4.24 set of lowrange gears, and both front and rear output shafts have been tapped and have slip yoke eliminators installed from trail tough. I have a spare chain and front output for it as well.

I have most of the guts from a 2wd transmission and guts from a tcase I'll put in the deal too, otherwise they're getting scrapped.

If you talk real sweet to me, I have a wonderfully ghetto fantastic beefy crossmember with a semi horse collar thing you can have too. It'll require you to make your own mounts tho.

Looking to get $500 for the lot OBO

text or call 336-978-6431

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Re: Sidekick/tracker drivetrain parts
Reply #1
Willing to split up? How much for just the tracker tcase?
1990 Samurai 1.3 EFI, trail slayer kit, 6.5:1 Xcase w/Slutty Snatch, Tubed Front, 35 MTR/K, 4.11s, yotas welded front & elocker rear, yota PS w/ ram assist, shrockworks sliders, york OBA, beadlocks,  front cage..

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #2
I can give Ya $400 for the setup.
I'll pick it up. Cash. ;D
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3
Don't know about sweet talkin' much though! I'll haul all I can get in my Kia!! Lol!! ;D
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• ObeseFieldMouse
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Willing to split up? How much for just the tracker tcase?
If the lot doesnt sell, I'll split it up.  The tcase is most the expense though.  Transmission wont have a bellhousing.

• bkstdrvr
  • [*]
  • Krew Krawlers
Reply #6
where are you located
Krew Krawlers Mountain Division

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #7
where are you located
Im supposed to be meeting up with the seller this evening for the tcase. Ill let you know how it goes.
1990 Samurai 1.3 EFI, trail slayer kit, 6.5:1 Xcase w/Slutty Snatch, Tubed Front, 35 MTR/K, 4.11s, yotas welded front & elocker rear, yota PS w/ ram assist, shrockworks sliders, york OBA, beadlocks,  front cage..

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #8
where are you located
Picked everything up last night. Thanks again