Skip to main content

Topic: Cleaning out the shed. Samurai and tracker parts  (Read 938 times) previous topic - next topic

• Garemie
  • [*][*]
Re: Cleaning out the shed. Samurai and tracker parts
Reply #20
I'm in search of a stock Samurai front bumper. I have the lights already, I need the bumper and the end caps.

I know they're crappy but I like the stock look.
1987 Soft Top, 16v, 31s, SPOA - SOLD
1988.5 TT, 16v, 29s, ZOR seats, stock otherwise

• geopat
  • [*][*]
Reply #21
mmmmmm parts ;D
what is the known condition on those sidekick steering wheel combo switches? i need a working one [idea]
my wipers broke constant on, so i put a switch inline to just turn them OFF [approve]
They all worked when pulled. If they didn't work they would have gone to scrap with the rest of the truck. 

• geopat
  • [*][*]
Reply #22
I'm in search of a stock Samurai front bumper. I have the lights already, I need the bumper and the end caps.

I know they're crappy but I like the stock look.
None here. any I have come across are mangled and rusty 

• UCLAZuk87
  • [*]
Reply #23
Do you have any idea if the throttle position sensors on your parts TB's are functional? I just figured out the one on my donor motor is dead. Please let me know if you'd be up for shipping one down to Oregon!

• geopat
  • [*][*]
Reply #24
Do you have any idea if the throttle position sensors on your parts TB's are functional? I just figured out the one on my donor motor is dead. Please let me know if you'd be up for shipping one down to Oregon!
I can pull them off and inspect them. Need to find the spec for them so I can test them out. 

• UCLAZuk87
  • [*]
Reply #25
I can pull them off and inspect them. Need to find the spec for them so I can test them out.
http://www.fixkick.com/sensors/tests/TPS-testing.html#TBI-nut-shell     (scroll up a touch, there's a picture.)
When I checked mine, every test pair was open and the resistance did not change with throttle position. You shouldn't have to take it off of there to test it. Thank you for checking!

• geopat
  • [*][*]
Reply #26
Thanks for the link saved me needing to go dig it up. Checked them both one is good the other is dead. Pulled the good one off should be able to just ship it in a bubble envelope to keep costs down.