Skip to main content

Topic: Work Space Organizing (Read 686 times) previous topic - next topic

• norzuki
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • The Deer Stalker
Re: Work Space Organizing
Reply #20
I have one of those quasie hut metal buildings ............. 20' x 24' I think.
Wood walls front and back ..... Peg board on back wall......... started to build work benches on one side with a secondary shelf and pegboard backing.
Loud Proud & Country By The Grace Of God !!!

• redidbull
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Geek- Computer and Weather
Reply #21
OK don't judge me. :-[  I started to organize the work space today and it is always darkest before the dawn so it is real bad. But it will improve. I started building shelves to the left side and they will eventually run down the entire side.Jim

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #22
I won't judge, I don't feel so bad now about my shop. ;D [lol]
It does feel good to get things organized, kind of cathartic isn't it? [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats

• Biggerhammer
  • [*]
  • SM4x4ZC
Reply #23
I feel for ya, Jim. Mine looked like that. I've been working on it as my shoulder and neck allow. Now that I've sold off and tossed out a bunch of stuff I can finally walk around with out breaking an ankle.
I salute you Sir!

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #24
I feel a "little" better about mine too! ;D
I just don't do woodwork, so I've got room
to Hoard other stuff.
I had to admit, I like to Hoard! :-X :welder: 
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #25
OK don't judge me. :-[  I started to organize the work storage space today.  
FIFY. 

Best way I can organize is to blow the whole thing apart on a weekend.  Build what needs to be built and re assembly it Sunday. 
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #26
bump
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #27
Nice work space!  Looks good.   [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #28
bump
Who makes that and how many thousands of dollars does it cost. I like all the hold downs! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #29
Something I saw off facebook.  This place sells alot of cool welding table stuff.

https://weldtables.com/

• redidbull
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #30
Last weekend I worked on the shelves. I think they look pretty good and I will continue them down the whole side when it warms a bit. Jim

• onedesertdog
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Honorary Member, Krew-Krawlers. Desert Division
Reply #31
8)  Looking good so far......

I've always been suspicious of neat, organized, and tidy shopkeepers........

Mainly because I can't figure out how to become one.... :-[

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #32
Picked up "10" industrial disassembled shevles.

Dropped off 5 at a friend's and I'm getting everything setup.  And I somehow have 9 shelves.   I'm not complaining, but they are a massive 7'x4'x2'  [worried]

I'll post up some more shop pictures soon. I have to redo everything in the shop to fix these in. 

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #33
8)  Looking good so far......

I've always been suspicious of neat, organized, and tidy shopkeepers........

Mainly because I can't figure out how to become one.... :-[
A clean workspace is an indication of a sick mind.  ;) [lol]

• redidbull
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #34
It was a beautiful day here so I decided to sort through and throw out stuff. made alot of room. I got the selves built on 1 side and I am not 100% sure what I will do on the other. I did find a bunch of tools I forgot I had.  Last pic is a pizza maker I made. It was its maiden voyage and did awesome.  Jim

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #35
Pizza maker?  Oh man!  That peaks the imagination.  Yumtastic!  Maybe you could run a demo on our next NE run?  ;D  Way cool Jim.  
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #36
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]  on the shelving and the hot-rodded pizza oven. Is that for camping? That is sweet for days.
I remember when I was packing all my stuff in my shop for the move from Cali to Idaho, I found so many tools that I thought I had lost or forgot I had!!! [lol] Even some doubles!!!!

• Linel
  • [*]
Reply #37
Looks pretty organized. Good job! I'm going to have to do the same with mine one of these days.