Skip to main content

Topic: Project progress (Read 247 times) previous topic - next topic

• TheLastSamurai
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Grease monkey
Project progress
Whats up Zu crew. Been a while and I just wanted to show off my new SPOA in progress. Got parts coming in the mail but this is where I am at right now. Cheers. :welder:

• trooperjd
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Re: Project progress
Reply #2
That's a nice Samurai,  I like the white ones.  When I have mine repainted it may be white or brown.  Keep us updated on what you do to it.

• Newfie-Zuk
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3
  Sweet !!   [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
If you are doing a Job , it's always quicker to do it right the first time ...  Cheers.... :)

• TheLastSamurai
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Grease monkey
Reply #4
Very nice. What parts are you waiting for? 
I've got 4.57 ring and pinion, Low Range Front shock towers and rear shock mount bar and a 3 inch drop pitman arm coming. I was thinking of going with high steer from Low Range but I wanted to try the drop pitman with a new steering damper and see how it does. 
Thanks Trooper and Newfie, when I get a chance to bring it into the shop I will post up. I may also get a cheap locker and do my gears at the same time.

• TheLastSamurai
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Grease monkey
Reply #5
Got my shock towers welded in and my rear shock mount bar installed.  ;D

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #6
Nice looking rig!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Now show some more of that red and white Stingray in the back ground. [lol]  Where in Cali is that shop located?
There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats

• TheLastSamurai
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Grease monkey
Reply #7
Nice looking rig!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Now show some more of that red and white Stingray in the back ground. [lol]  Where in Cali is that shop located?
Thank you sir, we are in Irvine. I don't have any more pics of that red Corvette Grand-Sport, but I do have a black and blue one. Will that do?
  • Last Edit: Wednesday, Mar 08, 2017, 02:05 AM by TheLastSamurai

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #8
Thank you sir, we are in Irvine. I don't have any more pics of that red Corvette Grand-Sport, but I do have a black and blue one. Will that do?
You betcha!!!!!!!!!! [lol] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]   SWEET for days! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats