Skip to main content

Topic: Spring 17 Official Zu announcement (Read 1320 times) previous topic - next topic

• Simpleman3500
  • [*][*]
Re: Spring 17 Official Zu announcement
Reply #40
She is almost ready for Zu!  I so can't wait!!  I will be up there really early to Test and tune, I believe ill be up there late Wednesday.  Set up camp and wed evening and Thursday for test and tune to dial it in before all yall get there!.  NO CARNAGE AWARD FOR ME THIS YEAR!!!
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

• ThEuNnAmEd1
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Will the rockin girl Samurai be there?

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #42
Will the rockin girl Samurai be there?
That's the plan!  Gotta button up the auto swap.   8)
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• ThEuNnAmEd1
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
I am trying to convince Sean to fly me out. Shipping the raffle items is going to cost just as much, and I can just take them with me.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #44
I am trying to convince Sean to fly me out. Shipping the raffle items is going to cost just as much, and I can just take them with me.
That would totally ROCK!!!  [thumbsup]  Let us know if you need a lift from the airport.  And/or a place to camp.   [thumbsup] 
  • Last Edit: Tuesday, Apr 04, 2017, 04:18 PM by beekiller

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #45
Shirt orders will remain open through Saturday.  Don't miss yours!  Order today in the cart.

bbs.zuwharrie.com/cart

• BrettR
  • [*][*]
Reply #46
I have been wanting to attend a Zu event for a LONG time.
Had my Sami for going on 16 years, let some employees drive it back in '02 and they screwed up the motor.
finally 3 years ago I pulled it out of the barn and started the resto, 16v engine swap, Old man emu CJ's sprung under, and finally got muffler and cat installed. Wheels and tires should be on this week, and then inspected and tagged.
I have not been off road for some time and really just want to trail ride, enjoy the outdoors, meet some new people and watch some pros wheel their rigs.
Question #1- I saw that front and rear tow points are required, will the factory "loops" work if we stay on the easy stuff?

Thanks

• 4manZ
  • [*]
Reply #47
Hey,
Are those of us with poor little two-wheel drive zuki's welcome, or are we just looking to get picked on :-\\\\

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #48
Everyone is welcome.  This is a great group of people.  You won't get picked on.  Sure we wheel the trails.  But this is more about comradery than the trails.  

• 4manZ
  • [*]
Reply #49
awesome, I just finished rebuilding the top end of my zuki SK would love to get together with some others, because I love my little bent up  zuki. might just come down for a day. which on would be the best.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #50
Saturday is the big day.   [thumbsup]

• 4manZ
  • [*]
Reply #51
Do we need to register to come down for the day, at what time do things get started on Sat.. we are rather new to this venue.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #52
Do we need to register to come down for the day, at what time do things get started on Sat.. we are rather new to this venue.
If you plan to attend the meal and participate in the raffle you'll need to register.  The meal will be a catered BBQ.  It's off the hook too.   ;D

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #53
Hey,
Are those of us with poor little two-wheel drive zuki's welcome, or are we just looking to get picked on :-\\\\

it will probably go as far as some of the factory rigs. Part I of being a good wheeler is knowing when to say enough is enough and try the by-pass.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #54
Hey guys and gals!  Just wanted to put out a reminder about the Easter Egg hunt.  Keep your eyes peeled around the forest.  There may be treats out there somewhere..... [thumbsup]

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #55
Hhhmmm.....what are these things?  And what should be done with them?

• 87YellowSuzi
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #56
Hey guys and gals!  Just wanted to put out a reminder about the Easter Egg hunt.  Keep your eyes peeled around the forest.  There may be treats out there somewhere..... [thumbsup]
Adult treats too(beverages)?  Someone needs to hide some shooters since Robert isn't able to make it this year.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #57
Lol! Afraid I can't do that.  The squatch would drink em all.   [lol] 

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #58
I have on good word that Tylor from LROR will be there.  Also just learned @Bama Zuk‍  will be in the house as well!