Skip to main content

Topic: Spring 17 Official Zu announcement (Read 1320 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Spring 17 Official Zu announcement
The dates are set!!  With the way Easter falls this year, there has been some, uh, confusion when it comes to setting these dates.  My apologies to everyone trying to set their vacation time.  Blend in other schedules and we end up with....

....and it actually should be good timing....

Spring Zu will be April 27-30, 2017! 

It's still early to include all the details.  Stay tuned as we hash those out.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• Biggerhammer
  • [*]
  • SM4x4ZC
Re: Spring 17 Official Zu announcement
Reply #1
Now the thrash begins!!! 😂
I salute you Sir!

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #2
Thanks for dates. Just got my site at arrowhead.
1990 Samurai 1.3 EFI, trail slayer kit, 6.5:1 Xcase w/Slutty Snatch, Tubed Front, 35 MTR/K, 4.11s, yotas welded front & elocker rear, yota PS w/ ram assist, shrockworks sliders, york OBA, beadlocks,  front cage..

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3
I just Hope I'm well enough to camp by then! ;D
Been a tough winter for me so far. :P
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #4
Y'all have fun, l can't do the end of the month, inventory. Will have to miss this one.,😶

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #5
Y'all have fun, l can't do the end of the month, inventory. Will have to miss this one.,😶

robert
Sorry to hear this robert. We will think about yall
1990 Samurai 1.3 EFI, trail slayer kit, 6.5:1 Xcase w/Slutty Snatch, Tubed Front, 35 MTR/K, 4.11s, yotas welded front & elocker rear, yota PS w/ ram assist, shrockworks sliders, york OBA, beadlocks,  front cage..

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
We have site 36 booked!  Look forward to seeing everyone there.  [thumbsup]

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• 90sammyon33s
  • [*]
  • ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reply #7
We have site 36 booked!  Look forward to seeing everyone there.  [thumbsup]
I got site 45, Patrick aka yellowsuzi has gotten site 40. 

• Simpleman3500
  • [*][*]
Reply #8
I wont have a fancy pantsy camp site with power or RV hook up but  I will be at the top of the hill having a good ol time!  Can't wait to see yall there!.
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
I wont have a fancy pantsy camp site with power or RV hook up but  I will be at the top of the hill having a good ol time!  Can't wait to see yall there!.
That's ok.  We won't hold you having better accommodations against you.  You're still welcome to drop in and hang out.  [thumbsup]

• Simpleman3500
  • [*][*]
Reply #10
Heck yea but you need to drive over and take my rig out for a spin!  its almost done ( and yes I will make a build post and show the progress pics) and will a lot of fun.  I will hopefully not be retaining my carnage title though, that can be passed on to another lucky individual lol. 
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Heck yea but you need to drive over and take my rig out for a spin!  its almost done ( and yes I will make a build post and show the progress pics) and will a lot of fun.  I will hopefully not be retaining my carnage title though, that can be passed on to another lucky individual lol.
Now that's a plan.  Would love to take it a spin! 

8)

Carnage award?  Yeah, I don't want that thing either.  :-X ;D

• Simpleman3500
  • [*][*]
Reply #12
Who ever it is I want to be the one to hand it off to them lol!
-John-

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Who ever it is I want to be the one to hand it off to them lol!
Seems a fitting custom!  ;D

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #14

robert
Sooo, does this mean that team redneck Yankee will lose by lack of participation...  
Sucks to hear you won't make it bud.  
We will miss the jello shots.
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #15
Sooo, does this mean that team redneck Yankee will lose by lack of participation... 
Sucks to hear you won't make it bud. 
We will miss the jello shots.
Will not be able to make the earlier fun. I'm hoping to atleast make the dinner and give away Saturday evening.
As for TEAM REDNECKYANKEE I'm gonna have to give someone else a chance this year.
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Registration is up!!!  Some of our overhead costs have increased slightly this year.  We will TRY to absorb the increases with boosted shirt sales.  Right now registration will hold steady at $20 per person.  If it doesn't appear shirt sales will make the difference we may have to up the registration costs a couple bux.  SO!!!.....sign up NOW so your ticket is already booked....and buy moar shirts!!!   ;D

To save making a crazy long post, here's a series of links which should provide all the information you'll need to know.  If anything isn't clear just post up here and we'll be glad to answer you.  [thumbsup]   Can't wait to see you guys there!!!   8)

www.zuwharrie.com/index.php
www.zuwharrie.com/accommodations.php
www.zuwharrie.com/directions.php
www.zuwharrie.com/registration.php
www.zuwharrie.com/rules.php
www.zuwharrie.com/schedule.php
www.zuwharrie.com/supplies.php
www.zuwharrie.com/trails.php
www.zuwharrie.com/who.php

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #17

robert
Does Jeffrey want to go? I guess I could message him, but thought Robert might know. [idea]
Don't know anything about reserving campsite 44! But if he wants to go I'm willing to
Help him  out wheather I can go or not. If I do get to go I need a spot to pitch my Stuff out! ;D

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #18
Does Jeffrey want to go? I guess I could message him, but thought Robert might know. [idea]
Don't know anything about reserving campsite 44! But if he wants to go I'm willing to
Help him  out wheather I can go or not. If I do get to go I need a spot to pitch my Stuff out! ;D
Haven't talked to Jeffery. so I don't know?

robert

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #19
I sent him a Facebook message. I'll give him some time.
May have to get some guidance on how to reserve a site. ???
I'll see what he says, maybe you could stay a night. [idea]