Skip to main content

Topic: Spring 17 Zu (Read 274 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Spring 17 Zu
Let's kick off prelim talks.  Several of you have inquired about dates.  The short response was 3rd weekend of April.  Customarily that's when it happens.  I hadn't yet realized that is Easter weekend.  Looks like we'll need to move it out a weekend.  That isn't locked in yet but we should be able to do that soon.  My apologies for the inconveniences.   [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Re: Spring 17 Zu
Reply #1
When are the when are the dates gonna be in stone? Some of us have to put in for vacation approval. ???

robert
Spring and unZu.
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Re: Sprinzg 17 Zu
Reply #2
And campsite reservations. :-X

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
I'll have time to place a few phone calls when I get back from a meeting next week.  [thumbsup]

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #4
 [thirsty]

Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #5
Any updates on the dates??
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6

You guys are all revved up!  Good.  [thumbsup]
I've been out of town for a meeting.  So not yet.  Soon.  ;)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #7
 [popcorn]  [whitesamside]  [whitesamurai]  [whitesamside]  [popcorn]