Skip to main content

Topic: Search Results (Read 41 times) previous topic - next topic

• BrooklynZuk
  • [*]
Search Results
Hello, 

How come when I search something like "weber" in the search bar, I get 100 results back, 5 pages, but they are all from the year 2004? I'd like some more recent search results. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Search Results
Reply #1
All other relevance being roughly equal, older messages are more likely to come up first.  You can specify message age, if that helps. 

"Message Age between"  X and Y days.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• BrooklynZuk
  • [*]
Reply #2
Ah thank you. I was using the search bar, sometimes there is a filter on a results page. I did not see that you can go to a separate search page and dive the search more. 

Thanks

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #3
I must admit I didn't think about the possibility you were using the software "Default" theme.   I should have given better instructions in that case.  :-[    On the site's theme the search bar is hidden so the Search page is the only option.  You got it figured out anyway, so great. 

You're welcome anytime!  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.