Skip to main content

Topic: 2016 Cold Turkey Run (Read 712 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
2016 Cold Turkey Run
For those who aren't familiar, the CTR is a customary ride in Uwharrie each year.  The time is Black Friday.  That means we get the benefit of avoiding any shopping issues..... ;D

Thanksgiving is fast approaching.  As it arrives, eat, drink, be merry, and take a nap.  Just don't forget to throw a few tools and a jacket in the rig.  Without further ado....let's get this party started!

We will tentatively plan to meet at 9am, Eldorado Outpost on Hwy 109. 

If you're interested post up!
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• Zuki4x4
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Carb Junkie!
Re: 2016 Cold Turkey Run
Reply #1
Why do you guys get to have all the fun!?  [black_s] [red_s]

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Why do you guys get to have all the fun!?  [black_s] [red_s]
Cause we ain't quite right!  ;D   There is that geographic thing but we'd love to have you if you're up to the ride!   [thumbsup]

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• Zuki4x4
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Carb Junkie!
Reply #3
The wife and I have been debating on moving to Gulf Shores Alabama  8)

I would be a little bit closer 

(AND NO SMOG!! HA!) 

[lol]

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #4
I should be there. I'll work on Jeffery.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #5
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
Quite a temp difference from the other day.  Still looks nice!  8)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #7
For those of us that trailer in, are we gonna meet at Eldorado and decide where we are going to park. At the unZu Eldorado didn't seem to want tow rigs parked there.

robert
  • Last Edit: Thursday, Nov 17, 2016, 10:06 PM by buckhornbob

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #8
Quite a temp difference from the other day.  Still looks nice!  8)
I'll have a jacket for the boys and a long sleeve t-shirt for Poppy on standby.

robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
I will text Chris to see what he thinks.  If I were guessing they were keeping open parking due to the sheer numbers expected between us and the jamboree.  Thanks for pointing that out Robert.  Stay tuned folks!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
We're good.  Chris welcomes the Zuk crowd.  He has always been fantastic to work with.  Look forward to wheeling with you guys.  And gals!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #11
Looking good Temperature is back up to comfortable.

robert

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #12
It's a one day ride on Friday, Right? That's a good way to Cap off Thanksgiving weekend! [lol]
Thanksgiving Day is my Birthday. Everyone will celebrate it with Turkey.  I don't know if that's
Good or Not! I was a Turkey baby!! ;D I think that Moma and me will have a steak!! [idea]
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #13
Talked to jeshar aka Jeffery this afternoon he is all in. So we'll be at Eldorado Outpost by 9am.

robert
PS got my sway bar links today,so maybe I'll get them in tomorrow. [thumbsup]

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
Rockin!  See you guys there!  8)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #15

Black Friday pictures. Bryan aka beekiller,Jeffery aka jeshar, and a guy we met with an awesome '69 Ford.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #16

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #17
What was that fellers name in the Ford?

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
What was that fellers name in the Ford?
Uh... I'm horrible with names.  :-[ :-X   Maybe Jeffrey remembers?  Hopefully he will jump on here and remind us!   ;D

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Enjoy a few moar pictars!

[thumbsup]