Skip to main content

Topic: unZu'16 (Read 225 times) previous topic - next topic

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
unZu'16
 [thumbsup]  21 DAZE [thumbsup]
  [thumbsup] [whitesamside] [whitesamurai]   [smiley=thumb.gif]  [sadwave]  [wave]
 [popcorn]  [jump]  [headbang]
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: unZu'16
Reply #1
Gonna be fun!  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #2

Made some apple cider jello shooters,they jelled and are pretty tasty. They will make the unZu.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• Mr_DIY
  • [*]
  • Central Carolina Zuks
  • Veteran BBS Noob
Reply #3
I doubt our rig will be ready but what are the details of the "unzu"?
* This world is NOT full of victims. It's full of volunteers!
&
* Never ask permission from someone who only has authority to say no!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
I doubt our rig will be ready but what are the details of the "unzu"?
It's an unofficial gathering the weekend of the 15th.  Be glad to tell you more, but that pretty much sums it up.  [thumbsup]

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #5
 ;D 5DAZE ;D
 [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Mikew
  • [*][*][*]
  • ZukeMizer
Reply #6
It's an unofficial gathering the weekend of the 15th.  Be glad to tell you more, but that pretty much sums it up.  [thumbsup]
That's not quite right, he forgot to say It's A BLAST ... 

I got a feeling it will be just a little tiny bit muddy this time.
Constitutional Carry for NC & SC!
         Because bearing arms is not, and should not be a privilege.
   Permits are privileges, and can be granted and taken by Government.
                           Let's Secure Concealed Carry as a Right!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
The trails could be interesting.  Dust should be reduced as well.  8)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #8
I used to be scared of URE when wet. After the Zuwharrie Event a few years ago when it rained. I want rain. Makes alot more fun. [thumbsup]

robert

• Mikew
  • [*][*][*]
  • ZukeMizer
Reply #9
I used to be scared of URE when wet. After the Zuwharrie Event a few years ago when it rained. I want rain. Makes alot more fun. [thumbsup]

robert
I'm still scared of URE ...... scared I'm gonna scratch up my ride and really start getting hooked on all the fun to be had out there.
Constitutional Carry for NC & SC!
         Because bearing arms is not, and should not be a privilege.
   Permits are privileges, and can be granted and taken by Government.
                           Let's Secure Concealed Carry as a Right!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #10
It ain't that bad, atleast when I disappear MawMaw knows I'm at the shop tinkering with something for URE.
The grandkids are always fussing and fighting about who is going to go. And to think I started this hobby as a way to get away.

robert

• Rabid Rhino
  • [*]
Reply #11
Any photos or videos yet

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #12