Skip to main content

Topic: samurai package shelf with Amp and power inverter mod.. (Read 578 times) previous topic - next topic

• archerdude22
  • [*][*][*][*]
samurai package shelf with Amp and power inverter mod..
I bought the package shelf off ebay for $20. Fabbed up some HD mount brackets from ace hardware (L Brackets) and put my Amp up and high and dry, It goes right under the glove box and does not effect your leg room, then I went ahead and added a small power inverter, cool, cheap, functional.. all this little stuff adds up over time to have a really cool rig.. have fun and enjoy! -Jeff
Selling New and Used Fords for over 25 years. BUY AMERICAN (when you can, support our nation and its working class)

• Ryan Robinson
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: samurai package shelf with Amp and power inverter mod..
Reply #1
I bought the package shelf off ebay for $20. Fabbed up some HD mount brackets from ace hardware (L Brackets) and put my Amp up and high and dry, It goes right under the glove box and does not effect your leg room, then I went ahead and added a small power inverter, cool, cheap, functional.. all this little stuff adds up over time to have a really cool rig.. have fun and enjoy! -Jeff

Nice. I had an amp mounted there in my ST, but changed over to a sound bar and took the amp out.  Freed up some space there for other purposes.

• mistawiskas
  • [*][*][*]
Re: samurai package shelf with Amp and power inverter mod..
Reply #2
I like it. I may do something similar now.
It's when a mosquito lands on your testicles, that you know that not all problems can be solved with violence.