Search
Where is the search box?

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Search
Reply #1
Good eye G.  That is on the to do list.  Hopefully tonight. 
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Btw this should still work.  It just hasn't been linked anywhere on the site yet.
http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/search.php

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• Spokerider
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
If I may.......... [idea] ;D

What would be really nice, useful, and simple, [ but maybe not to implement? ] would be a "search this forum" button, at the top of each sub-forum. This would allow easy searching for terms, in just that forum. Being able to search say..... just the diesel sub-forum, or just the tech sub-forum really does streamline searching. 
Pirate is set up that way, and I find it very useful. 

As it is now, I can't find a search button no way, no how.    
Tough as nails and dang near as smart.

• cygnus x-1
  • [*][*]
Reply #4
 >:(

The site search seems to be broken.

C|

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
>:(

The site search seems to be broken.

C|
Follow the link above.  ;)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #6
I copied the link to the search to my front page on my phone.  Until it's married to the web site. [thumbsup]

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• cygnus x-1
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
Follow the link above.  ;)

I did.  The problem was that I didn't recognize that you have to click a second time to select images or words, which honestly seems kind of dumb.  Why not just have two button to start with; one for images and one for words?

C|

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8

I did.  The problem was that I didn't recognize that you have to click a second time to select images or words, which honestly seems kind of dumb.  Why not just have two button to start with; one for images and one for words?

C|
It allows for a confirmation. ;)

The site's built-in search function will be reinstated on a trial basis.  If it causes huge server load spikes we'll have to go back to the Google based search.  We'll see how it goes.  :D