Skip to main content

Topic: BADIN LAKE (Read 224 times) previous topic - next topic

BADIN LAKE
I'm actually going to be able to make it this time!!! Me and another zuk are at 19 and 21. Hope we can link up! Got my winch and lift completed so I'm ready to do this!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: BADIN LAKE
Reply #1
Rock on man!  Do you know what day you'll roll in? 
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

Reply #2
The 14th afternoon. Be there until Sundayish
  • Last Edit: Sunday, Mar 20, 2016, 03:59 PM by TheRealLawless

• Zukiman
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Does anyone know how strict the campground is on vehicles?  I'll have my towrig/camper w/trailer and 2 Zuks and possibly a friend will stop by for Saturday with a Jeep...

I've stayed at several other national park campgrounds and they haven't said anything as long as we weren't  blocking the road or knocking over trees to park... 
1993 Suzuki Samurai
1.6 EFI, 3 speed auto, 6.5:1 T-case, air lockers... and a lot more mods!
Check out my  My YouTube Page!!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #4
As long as no vehicles were parked on the walk ways or travel ways I've never had a problem.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

Reply #5
You could always park on the trailer and count as one vehicle! [lol]
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!