Skip to main content

Topic: 2016 Barbie Jeep Race!!!!! (Read 965 times) previous topic - next topic

2016 Barbie Jeep Race!!!!!
Since ECoast is more than likely out of the running this year we don't have to worry about him cheating his way to yet another Barbie Jeep victory HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  With that being said who is up for racing this year??  I say we make this years race location at the top of Dutch John!  Any thoughts?
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Re: 2016 Barbie Jeep Race!!!!!
Reply #1
I say we strap a helmet on you and see how far you make it down Dutch John  :D
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #2

Since ECoast is more than likely out of the running this year we don't have to worry about him cheating his way to yet another Barbie Jeep victory HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  With that being said who is up for racing this year??  I say we make this years race location at the top of Dutch John!  Any thoughts?

'gladiator style' = NO RULES 8)

I say we strap a helmet on you and see how far you make it down Dutch John  :D

^^^ w/o a barbie jeep.

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

Reply #3
As long as someone supplies me with booze and I can borrow ecoast's knee pads**** I would be deff game for that!  
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

Reply #4
Hey John how about this year you let a real driver run your jeep lol. Bout time it had a "real" John behind it's wheel lol!  Not to mention a southern john lol
-John-

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
...I told Sean; I have a *new* idea for this year after dinner Saturday, and ANYONE with a zuk can play...

(it will be of course, gladiator style, minus the physical pain!)

8)

Reply #6
What's the idea
-John-

Reply #8
Yea I have no clue what your trying to say. 
-John-

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Reply #11
Do I need to find a barbie jeep or what?
-John-

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #12
You don't have one?
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #13
I always thought the hill climb at the top of wolf den (I think that's the trail) would be a perfect place for Barbie Jeep racing. Those drainage "humps" make for great ramps  :P  ;D
Such is life in the tropics<br />"chain 'em up and slide 'em down!"...Ecoast

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #14

I always thought the hill climb at the top of wolf den (I think that's the trail) would be a perfect place for Barbie Jeep racing. Those drainage "humps" make for great ramps  :P  ;D

x2.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #15
I don't care where it is, but I think we need to do it a few hours BEFORE the raffle/dinner this time. I think it is a good idea if it is held at a nice large open area so spectators have a good view of the InSaNiTy!

Sean
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16

I always thought the hill climb at the top of wolf den (I think that's the trail) would be a perfect place for Barbie Jeep racing. Those drainage "humps" make for great ramps  :P  ;D

great! I have a helmet for you!

x2.  [thumbsup]

..got one for you, too!

I don't care where it is, but I think we need to do it a few hours BEFORE the raffle/dinner this time. I think it is a good idea if it is held at a nice large open area so spectators have a good view of the InSaNiTy!

Sean

^^^you don't need one.

Reply #17
Well I need to find a jeep to race unless john you let me race yours. And I have a helmet lol.  Y'all might as well give me the trophy now cause I am gonna whoop all who challenge me lol
-John-

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

Well I need to find a jeep to race unless john you let me race yours. And I have a helmet lol.  Y'all might as well give me the trophy now cause I am gonna whoop all who challenge me lol

In order to race w/Team Redneck Yankee you will have to be approved to join.
I will speak with Car Owner/builder buckhornbob to see if we have room for you on 2016 Team Redneck Yankee.

You will have to WIN if we let you drive...

Reply #19
I still contest the previous years wins. You had altered suspension and different gearing
-John-