Skip to main content

Topic: 2016 Event Tshirts (Read 1324 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
2016 Event Tshirts
ronin has cooked up yet another killer design for this year's Event Tshirt.  Honestly, he's outdone himself this time.  This is a killer shirt!!!  If you're looking to get your very own, check the store (design pic included):

www.zuwharrie.com/store

Some tidbits to know:  

As usual these are by preorder.  We will likely order a FEW extras but they will be first come, first serve at the table.  Be sure to reserver yours in the store!

....and the mixed goods news - in efforts to make the Zu as mobile friendly as possible (this accounts for well over 3/4 of our traffic) - the store is now mobile friendly as well!  The catch is the upgrade absolutely refused to work properly, necessitating a scratch start.  That means you will need to sign up for a new account.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  
  • Last Edit: Thursday, Mar 10, 2016, 09:55 PM by beekiller
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

Re: 2016 Event Tshirts
Reply #1
Are the t-shirts Dark Gray?     That's great if they are. won't show red clay so bad after a drenching! [lol]
Just wanting to be sure.    Thanks!    Doug     [bluesamside]   
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #2
Last years shirts where black.   Grey helps hide the dust.  :-X :P
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #3

Last years shirts where black.   Grey helps hide the dust.  :-X :P

Didn't have to worry about dust at last year's event.

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4

Didn't have to worry about dust at last year's event.

robert

No kidding.  Last year directly lead to the building of the Bass Turd.  ;D

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #5
I used to be afraid of URE in the rain. I now want and hope it rains, that was the most fun I have ever had on the easy trails.
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

Reply #6
Yea it was a blast I just felt bad for those behind because my boggers were unforgiving lol and boy they were digging and slinging clay!
-John-
1990 Samurai, 1.8L, Half Cab, Custom roll cage 101" wheel base, 2.5 FOA 14" coilovers, 35x14.50 Boggers/iroks

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #7

Yea it was a blast I just felt bad for those behind because my boggers were unforgiving lol and boy they were digging and slinging clay!

^^^ this boy = mud lover!

(ghey? well; maybe just a little? you decide....)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BRCsMzZAk[/youtube]

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

Reply #8
Looks like they saved each other!! [lol]
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
Tshirt preorders will close on April 1.  Don't miss it!   [thumbsup]

Reply #10
Damnit... It's still lookin like I won't be able to make it this year. I'll literally be there the weekend before zuwharrie

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
That is a big dambit!  :-\\\\

• onedesertdog
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Honorary Member, Krew-Krawlers. Desert Division
Reply #12

Tshirt preorders will close on April 1.  Don't miss it!   [thumbsup]

ARE you FOOLING?????????

Get it... April 1st. April fools....Are you fooling....get it....huh,huh?

I crack myself up....

Please insert your own emoji thingies.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Yes.  There is April foolery here 364 days a year.  That leaves one day we are cereal!  Which one is it?  ;D

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #14
Is there a way to check what we ordered. Just want to make sure I got the right sizes ordered. ???

robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #15
Robert, see if the store will let you view your previous orders.  I don't know if it will or not.  If it won't I will check it for you when we get home tomorrow.  We happen to be in Uwharrie at the moment.. ;D

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #16
Bryan, I didn't mean to mess up your family camping trip. Y'all have fun, and tell Brando to keep an eye out for BigFoot. [thumbsup]

robert

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #17
Nevermind, found it. It has a history link in the menu section. ;D

robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
The Zu Store is now closed.  Thanks everyone!  We will order a few extras to sell at the registration table on a first come, first serve basis.  

Chris (ronin) will bring the shirts to the event.  Let's give him a big thanks for his work on the design (mega sweet it is!) as well as taking care of the screen printing.   [thumbsup]

We had a few people living a significant distance away place orders.  Anyone who doesn't make the event will receive theirs by mail/UPS/FedEx, etc after the event.  Thanks to you all as well.   8)