Skip to main content

Topic: Just doin an alignment (Read 349 times) previous topic - next topic

Just doin an alignment
It wasn't that hard, but mainly because I didn't have to touch the camber. Those shims are a PITA to get right the first time!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Just doin an alignment
Reply #1
That's a beaut!  8)   Nice shop too.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• onedesertdog
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Honorary Member, Krew-Krawlers. Desert Division
Reply #2
Sweet.....Why oh why did I sell my 66.... :\\\'(

• Yellow55
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Wish I still had my 65 wasn't as nice as this one but it was fun to run around at the beach 
Work as though everything depended on you

• melbakid
  • [*]
  • Sparky
Reply #4
Sweet ride. [thumbsup]   But, the front approach angle doesn't look very good. When's the last time you had it off-road? Looks too clean to me! ;D I am so jealous.

My first wife bought a 69 Camaro just before we got married. After about 10 years we sold it to her brother with the proviso that we had first right of refusal if he sold it. He trashed the snot out of it and then sold it to somebody else without even telling us.:-[  I wish I would have never sold it now.

There are only 2 types of Samurai's: Those we need & those we want!
9/13: Goldilocks 88.5 Samurai ST 29's on 15x7's
11/13: 95 Kick 2WD 5SP 4DR Parts car
2/15: Red Ryder 88.5 Samurai TT 4.16 TC w/ TT shifter, MKII, SPOA on stock springs, 29's on 15x8's, Calmini OTT, OME Stabilizer, ZOR seats

Reply #5
Yea the front ride height is actually at stock level, but I had put some smaller tires and some GT springs (which are 1 inch lower) and have yet to compensate it, otherwise its perfect! haha

• tigman47
  • [*]
Reply #6
Loving that stang  ;)