Skip to main content

Topic: Flip Flop Shop (Read 2301 times) previous topic - next topic

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Re: Flip Flop Shop
Reply #40
He is stoked.   Now if only he would sleep some time.  It is a 4 runner frame. Jeremy built the tube work, and added doors.
Got the seats out and remounted the driver seat so that tall guys can use it again.
Got a whole list of things to do today.  
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #41
Valves adjusted, tools added, changed all the fluids, front end, ujionts. And alot of other little things needed to get it ready to wheel this weekend. ;D

And a timing chain on the 2.0.
  • Last Edit: Tuesday, Dec 29, 2015, 09:46 PM by bad zuki
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #42
Been pretty busy with other people's rigs.  Keep cash flowing, so that's good. Just got done unghetto fabing a tj lift.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #43
Started work into a friends s-15.  So far we have gotten ride of the stockish suspension. It had a 44 front and 60 rear.  And an 8' bed.   So we started with removing the old bed and 2' off the frame.  Going for roughly a 120" wheelbase. Comp cut the front fenders and finished getting most of the parts ordered.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #44
More

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #45
That's a huge shop!  Got lotsa room. I've got a 2WD buggy I built before I got hurt with a 954 Honda 
engine on it. Now I can hardly get in it! I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out How!!
 I rode it a couple of times, never made it past 3rd gear!
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #46
There are 3 different shops I work out of. Mine with the block walls.   The wood walls is a friends.  And the 5 bay is mom and dads. 
Mine is only 450 SF.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #47
Finally have a nice TIG welder in the house!!!

Started another cage setup for a 04 Rubicon.   ;D

Ive have had alot of people ask for quotes and one of them came back.  So hopefully next week we will be doing a spoa kit for a new sami owner.  [thumbsup]

• Newfie-Zuk
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #48
Gotta Love that dash decal !!!   [lol] [lol] [lol]
If you are doing a Job , it's always quicker to do it right the first time ...  Cheers.... :)

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #49
I like the fender protector, I got this! Yeah that's the one!
Are you very far from Central NC? If it would help I'd wear one of those shirts. 
It's got instructions front and back!!
My brother in law used a black insulation board that's lasted for years in WVA. 

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #50
Do what now?

I'm in northern VA

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #51
For you ceiling, he bought 4x8 sheets of black insulation board. It's been up for years.
The t-shirts have instructions, Back and front!. Which is probably in the drawings and not the shirts!!
And the fender protector is the one where the tig machine is working.
I like that!  
  • Last Edit: Sunday, Mar 20, 2016, 05:03 PM by carolinarigman

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #52
The boxes are really nice to just leave everything in them.   I'll worry about more insulation next winter.  When I'm not sweating in that oven
Got the tj roll cage finished up on Saturday.  Not my favorite color. But then again not my rig. 

Got more customers rigs in.  One sami getting a spoa kit, steering, tires, gears.  I hope.
Also a light resto mod on a 91 suburban.  
As if the weeks weren't getting shorter.  Still need to do a wheel cylinder and wiring on my rig.  Decide what other rig to bring. And finish moving a relative this Saturday.

See you guys at the zu.  I'm gonna sleep now.

• Newfie-Zuk
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #53
That cage work  looks Super !! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
If you are doing a Job , it's always quicker to do it right the first time ...  Cheers.... :)

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #54
Thanks.   All TIG welded and such. ::)

Got half way done with the spoa today. Long day tomorrow. Then finishing it up Sunday.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #55
Finally got that spoa, merc half high steer, and ruf swap done.   Really like how it rides. Needs gearing extremely bad.

I love LRORs new spoa kit.   Everything went on with the normal messaging techniques  [thumbsup]

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #56
Newfi-Zuk is right!! Looking closer that IS a dash Decal! That Rocks! [lol]

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #57
Yeah that sticker is pretty cool.

Next project.  Should be there by the zu.

• carolinarigman
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #58
Looks like a little axle trouble there,Huh?
Be a good candidate for some Toy axles!! [lol]

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #59
I'm thinking 33s should solve everything.  [thumbsup]