Skip to main content

Topic: Flip Flop Shop (Read 2369 times) previous topic - next topic

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Re: Flip Flop Shop
Reply #20
Got any pictures of that.   I might do that, but put it above the plastic. Because it would look way better. And just any FYI. I have 4' on center joists. It would look kinda funny with all that cardboard up there. 
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• Yellow55
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #21
I don't he lives in Ohio. With rafters at 4' you may have to put up a 1x3 so you could staple the card board to it. He did it over the plastic kinda like a vaper barrier. He had 3 or 4 layers but it gets a lot colder there. I would show up and he would have it 90 deg in the shop.
Work as though everything depended on you

• Yellow55
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #22
Go to the grocery store and ask them if they have any boxes you could have they should just give them to you. This could be a good time of year to get them with the holidays they should have a lot laying around. You could always paint it white after it's up or find enough white boxes
Work as though everything depended on you

• Newfie-Zuk
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #23

Go to the grocery store and ask them if they have any boxes you could have they should just give them to you. This could be a good time of year to get them with the holidays they should have a lot laying around. You could always paint it white after it's up or find enough white boxes

About five years ago a friend of mine went and asked one of the delegates running in a local election ; "  If he could go out and pickup all his plastic signs after the election " ?? ..   

The gentlemen said ok ...  My friend  done all the interior walls of a  24' x 30' garage with them .. 

White side out , it Looked awesome ..   [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
If you are doing a Job , it's always quicker to do it right the first time ...  Cheers.... :)

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #24
That sounds like a great idea.  Maybe I can find some Hillary and trump one.    :-X

Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #25

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #26
 :-X

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #27
Put up some of the racks up.  By myself.  :o

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
needs more triangulation

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #29
I know. That's the reason I haven't put anything on it yet. I've got to  get some more middle polls.   And then after that they are getting welded

• Last Edit: Sunday, Dec 06, 2015, 01:13 PM by bad zuki

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #30
Search "Wireway Husky" they make the type of racks- shelving you have.
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #31
Yes and no.   The tall supports are given to mine they were an off brand. Different from the husky cross brackets. 1/2 bolts holding it together for now.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #32
Got some welding done on racks. Going to put up another layer when I get more connectors. 

Got another motor in the tin top. Starting to button that back together again.

Hooked a brother up with some new tires. Man they rode soo much better than some old bfc comm tas.  ;D

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #33
Good to see progress!  How many sq ft do you think you'll have?
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #34
I have around 400 sq.  The lift is in the family tire shop.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #35
More good news.   Got Chris to design the new logo for the place.   Getting a shirt order together if anyone wants any.  Doing black shirts with white logos for now. If you would like any send me a pm.  ;D ;D

ALSO.  Finally got around to ordering the spacers for the buggy. And got a 30 amp service in the shop area.

Edit. Doing this with my phone.
  • Last Edit: Monday, Dec 14, 2015, 10:46 PM by bad zuki

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #36
Mores stuff done to the shop.  Adapters coming for buggy tomorrow. Gotta pull the timing chain and replace it.  The towels are an inside zuwharrie joke.  ;D

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #37
Been busy so I got some UPDATEDS for ya.  ;D
Got the shop alot more organized,  new bench that is tall enough for me.

Big thanks to Low Range off-road.   Got a lot of stuff for the buggy.  Gonna start putting that together Monday while I have the week off.

Would have gotten alot done over the weekend but had Jason come up for the week and went wheeling.  Then blew a 4.0 Cherokee on the interstate so we needed to get that fixed.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #38
Got stickers made.  It's been very busy year, I'm glad this one is almost over.  Shirts are getting made next  week.  Haven't got around to fixing buggy. Had to pick up an xj,  swap the motors out of xjs and then pick up my buds new rig. Gotta work out a few kinks on his then. Off to fixing mine up.  ;D

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
is it an F-Toy chassis, or just similar?
Galen must be so happy!

Gonna be a great 2016 season!