Skip to main content

Topic: Cold Turkey Run on Black Friday (Read 707 times) previous topic - next topic

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Cold Turkey Run on Black Friday
I got my parts that I broke at the unZu ordered, hope I get them in time for install before Black Friday. Anyone gonna be at URE the day after Thanksgiving? We usually meet a Eldorado Outpost. Time to be determined.
robert
  • Last Edit: Sunday, Nov 01, 2015, 08:35 PM by beekiller
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Cold Turkey Run on Black Friday
Reply #1
Let's do this!   [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #2
Got all the parts I need but the springs, according to UPS tracking they are in GBO to be delivered tomorrow..  I just might make it.
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3

Got all the parts I need but the springs, according to UPS tracking they are in GBO to be delivered tomorrow..  I just might make it.
robert

Do you need help with the swap?  ???   Certainly hope you can make it!  [thumbsup]

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #4
Shouldn't be a big deal, I will have this Sunday to get it mostly done. And Thanksgiving day to finish up. We are leaving on family vacation on the 14th. Going to be a week with no tinkering. I will make it to Black Friday.
robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Good deal man.  Didn't know since your help may be a little limited still.  How is Jeffrey?

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #6
Better, still working on it day by day. Last I heard he had been diagnosed with bronchitis. I hope to get him in the shop for moral support if nothing else.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #7
According to the UPS tracking information, the springs were delivered this morning at 10:30am. Will start getting ready for transplant this afternoon after work. Kinda hard to get a lot done with the boys helping.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #8
Got springs under the sammi, with a suggestion from Myron from ZOR
All I have left to do is torque the u-bolts, and reinstall the shocks.
Looks like I will be respringed on Black Friday.

robert

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #9
Resprung and ready for Black Friday. Sitting a little high in the front but hoping it will settle some.
So are we meeting at The Outpost at 9am friday?
See y'all there.
robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
9 sounds like a winner!  They will still be slinging tenderloin bikkits then.   ;D

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #11

• Yellow55
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
Have fun tomorrow take some pictures and post up. 
Work as though everything depended on you

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13

Have fun tomorrow take some pictures and post up.

Too bad you guys won't be there.  :-\\\\

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #14
My lil trail group for the day.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #15
They will play in Crome or YouTube.

http://youtu.be/oRcXytLbARQ

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #16