Topic: Blacks funny of the week (Read 3400 times) previous topic - next topic

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Re: Blacks funny of the week
Reply #20
The first one was on a real blue print. 
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #21
Interesting duck work.   ;D
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #23
bwahahahahahaha!

very good!!!

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• black
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #25
This sign is at my driveline shop gotta Love it

• onedesertdog
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Honorary Member, Krew-Krawlers. Desert Division
Reply #26
What's the top one say??

• black
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #27
The top sign was pretty funny the area he is in he needs these signs unfortunately

Reply #28
WOW, these seems like a sign that would be in front of a convenience store or a bar haha. but you said its a driveline shop?

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #29
Lol
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

Reply #31
Don't be posting pics of my house on the interwebs ok? LOL

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #32
Moar

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #34
Hi

• black
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #37
I crack myself up lol

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #38
 ;D

Reply #39
I thought that ED was caused by me almost turning 60, and my blood pressure meds.
But after seeing this, I'm gonna tell my shrink I think  I'm seeing that picture of Hilary
in my dreams!! I need drugs!!  [lol]
Picture is of my Uwharrie campsite before I got my Zuk!