Topic: New (to me) Tow Pig (Read 2470 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: New (to me) Tow Pig
Reply #20
Just keeps getting better.  ;D
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #21
Funny thing is. I just picked up a tj for a friend of mine so he can part it out in the new shop (I'm such a nice guy.).  [worried]. So I took the trailer down the interstate, and the tool boxes flopped around more than a politician.  So I'm getting the same friend of mine to take it to his work. (Stainless steel TIG guy) and weld up some brackets for it.  Best part is he is Towing the trailer with a 4 cyl tj on 35's.     ;D  I'm sure that jeep will love that trailer.
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #22
 ;D   sorry for all the jeeps in the pictures, they pay better than suzuki people  :P
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #23
That last picture was the new hitch receiver we welded on.  [thumbsup]
Also drove to Big Dogs, in Gore Va.   Got 23.2 MPG   8)  Doing 68-70

P.S.  I include goooder picture for those that stay around.  [thumbsup]

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #24
whose buggy is that?

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #25
My good buddy Nathan's,   1.3 bored and pistons,  sami trans,  6.5 sami case, fj80 axles, stock but welded carriers, on 37 treps.   14 inch coilovers, custom 2x4 frame and 1.5 roll cage, Man is a hell of a fabricator,  And he is the one who build my chassis. 

john it was at big dogs and grey on leaf springs when you saw it last.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #26
do you remember what trail that was? looks great
I don't remember running that one

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #27
KGB.  Part of insanity. They told us not to do it wet.   We wasn't scared  ;D

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #28
Update.  Took off the 215-85-16s.  Got some 235-85-16s. Really tell the difference.  Going to Norfolk in a week. Gonna get some milege figures for it soon. 

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #29
Also this happened

• jtaj77
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • The Japanese tourist
Reply #30
It's been around the block a time or two. Mine only has 212k on it.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jtaj77

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #31
I'm going to aim for 1,000,000 for the Motor.  We all know the truck is just going to be in the junkyard by then

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #32
This thing is still impressing me.   Ran 72 to Cumberland (2.5) hours picked up a dodge for a friend of mine.   Got 18 average.  ;D
  • Last Edit: Friday, Oct 30, 2015, 07:15 PM by bad zuki

• jtaj77
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • The Japanese tourist
Reply #33
That's those 3.55 gears for you. I don't get near that.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jtaj77

Reply #34
I haven't checked but, is this all stock or??
I salute you Sir!

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #35
MPG has a lot to do with the way you drive. The best I can get in my PowerStroke is 15-16mpg, MawMaw had to drive it while looking for her a new vehicle, she got 20-21 mpg.Go figure.
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #36
Mostly the way you drive.   It is stock motor. 80 hp injectors.   Stock fuel plate and pump.   I know it has had alot of time on the interstate. You can tell it is tuned to run 72 non stop. Need to put a 5 inch exhaust on it.  Almost hit 12 going up some mountains.   I also got 14 last weekend hauling the sami over 3 mountains.  :( ,  just seeing what it would do.  Rolling coal infront of samtrack. Lol. :)
  • Last Edit: Sunday, Nov 01, 2015, 08:31 PM by bad zuki

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #37
I know it ain't right but all the bicycle riders from Chapel Hill  come out here in the country to ride on the weekends. They think they own the roads. I love having the exhaust coming out the right side after being held up by them. I have been flipped off numerous times for covering them with black smoke,which you have to do to get around them safely.
Never knew ROLLING COAL could be so much fun.
  • Last Edit: Monday, Nov 02, 2015, 08:07 AM by buckhornbob
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #38
Wow Robert!  Never knew you had bike hostility.   [lol]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #39
I know what you mean, I was towing that huge  2 car trailer to Potts mountain, (see picture 3 on post 13) and it was alllllllllll uphill. and they almost always have a bike race up this hill section.   They always will cut you off trying to go from outside to inside lane on a one lane road. I don't mind bikers too much, but if you are inconsiderate of 20k lbs, I really love to get down on it, while i pass you   ;D

Reminder, it is p pumped so I only have it set in one tune.  unlike you nice electronic guys. It is set to interstate...   [black_s]
  • Last Edit: Monday, Nov 02, 2015, 10:13 AM by bad zuki