Skip to main content

Topic: Zuk of the Day (Read 4288 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Zuk of the Day
The Zu has a new feature for users on a trial basis.  Users with a few posts will have the ability to upload a pic of their choosing to be displayed at the top of the page.  This is the area with the ad banners.  If you can't see it disable your ad blocker.  ;)   The latest uploaded pic will stay for 24 hours before it can be replaced.  Keep it PG rated or better.   :D  

If you'd like to upload one visit this page:

Zuk of the Day

I've started one to get the rotation going.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Re: Zuk of the Day
Reply #1
Zuk of the day needs to be a sticky. If not it will be outa site outa mind in a few days. Just my opinion. ???  ???  ???

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

Reply #2
It says I can't upload an image until the current one is a week old.....lame!!! lol

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3

It says I can't upload an image until the current one is a week old.....lame!!! lol

X2
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Sorry.  It should be a day old.  I'll fix it.  ;D

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Robert, sticky is a good idea.  We may do that after we see how this is going.  [thumbsup]

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #6
How do you upload a picture?

robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7

How do you upload a picture?

robert

When the current pic has been up for 24 hours you should see an upload form on that page.  Just Browse the file you want and click Submit.   [thumbsup]

Reply #8
To whoever posted today's:  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
That would be me. [thumbsup] It's a pic of Freebird01's sami at Motorama in Harrisburg PA a couple years ago.

Figured someone would like it. ;D

• Freebird01
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • thatguy
Reply #10
 [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.....Civil Engineers build targets...

• Freebird01
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • thatguy
Reply #11
i missed it...which pic was it? the one with the girl next to it?
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.....Civil Engineers build targets...

• Mikew
  • [*][*][*]
  • ZukeMizer
Reply #13

Lol yup it was the girl in the bikini pic. [thumbsup]

Alright then from now on if the pic is that good Good enough to commint on maybe it should be here as well.
Constitutional Carry for NC & SC!
         Because bearing arms is not, and should not be a privilege.
   Permits are privileges, and can be granted and taken by Government.
                           Let's Secure Concealed Carry as a Right!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
I think  it is somewhere.......  [thumbsup]

• Mikew
  • [*][*][*]
  • ZukeMizer
Reply #15
Guess I should have said in this thread. Or maybe just a link to it elsewhere.
Constitutional Carry for NC & SC!
         Because bearing arms is not, and should not be a privilege.
   Permits are privileges, and can be granted and taken by Government.
                           Let's Secure Concealed Carry as a Right!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Bet I know who uploaded that one.  ;D

• AeroBoost
  • [*]
  • Krew Krawlers
Reply #17
You Guys are gonna have to start uploading photos lol.  I'm bout out of um.  And you're gonna get tired of seeing mine after a while :D
You cain't buy it that way...

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #18
Maybe someone will feel sorry for the Redneck and show me how at the Zu.

robert

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Oh!  Great choice for the ZOD!!!  8)