Skip to main content

Topic: ZOR tube half doors finally perfected  (Read 1165 times) previous topic - next topic

ZOR tube half doors finally perfected
Special low pricing to reward all the patient folks who waited for MY to get it together and make some thing nice.

http://zuksoffroad.3dcartstores.com/ZOR-Bikini-Clams-Suzuki-Samurai-Tube-Half-Doors_p_1555.html
Quit stalling, MY-SIDE/MY-SIDE2!
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Re: ZOR tube half doors finally perfected
Reply #1
They look good, if I didn't already have a set of tube doors i'd be all over these. I will highly suggest anyone buying them go to the hardware store and buy some foam pipe insulation tubes. After the first time of cracking your ribs or elbow off them you'll want some kind of padding. Trust me it's not pleasant, pad them before taking them off road.

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #2
What did you use for latches?

robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• ack
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
W-O-W.

Go to the ZOR link (posted above) for all the design details!
Ack

'88 Samurai, '88 Samurai tintop, '14 Ford Transit Connect. />Ack's FAQ - nearly 600 searchable links to Suzuki SJ, LJ,  Escudo/Vitara/Sidekick/Vitara and Jimny information!

• FireCkrEd
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
:\\\'(  I need some for my 4 door Kick...
95 4dr Kick with TT suspension, toy axles, 5.71 gears, 4.24 xfercase. TT bumpers w/9500 Ramsey winch. 31 BFG mud tires. Born again Spirit filled Christian Member of the Revival Fellowship