Skip to main content

Topic: Important info on Xtremezuksoffroad (Read 3727 times) previous topic - next topic

Important info on Xtremezuksoffroad
I don't know if anyone has been screwed over by cody smith (THAT DOES NOT WORK OR HAVE ANY ASSOCIATIONS WITH XTREMEZUKS) or if this is an old and ongoing thing but I have been scammed by cody on a set of transfer case gears for a tracker.

Contacted him about purchase throught several txt messages, sent payment via paypal, was about 1 and a 1/2 weeks and didn't receive the gears yet, txtd him and asked when they will be in and tells me a couple days,  another half week goes by and no gears, no response from him at all.

I am posting this on here because I had called xtreme zuks and talked to his father Richard who is very upset with him on how much he is ruining his very nice business.  Richard was a very nice person to deal with and was going to take the responsibility for cody's wrong doings and I wasn't calling for that reason by no means. I had called just to see when my gears would be coming in. Richard is sending me a set of gears that originally ordered and I am very pleased with him helping me even though the poor guys son is ruining him.

Just wanted to share this with everyone and I hope this gets passed on being that I didn't know about it. Thanks again Richard if you read this. I really appreciate it and I will definitely be doing business with you again. I am sorry for what your son is putting you through. Hang in there.

To everyone else BEWARE!!!! CODY SMITH=SCAM ARTIST AND A FRAUD!!!!

P.S. I would like to ad if mods can post this in other places please do. Thanks
  • Last Edit: Thursday, Nov 06, 2014, 12:56 AM by DROSAMIHRW
NEW PROJECT: Geo Tracker SAS w/yota's,  links, air shocks hopefully if build goes as planned.....

Re: Important info on Xtremezuksoffroad
Reply #1
Because Richard Smith of Xtreme Zuks Off Road in Florida did the right thing and reimbursed those customers who sent money directly to Cody and received defective, used or no product at all, I continue to support Richard and encourage you to also. Like myself Richard has strong opinions on how people need to be treated. Richard asked me to mention that Cody Smith is not at this time, nor any time in the foreseeable future, a representative of the ZuksOffRoad group of shops and vendors. Simply put for me to continue to support Richard, Cody is not permitted to solicit business or conduct business using our brand. Richard is old school and uses the phone so you won't be talking to Richard much through texts and emails if not at all. Call Richard's cell at 813 610-7706 he doesn't have his voice mail set up but he will call you back. As many of you know this has been taking Richard awhile to make good and with my help we got everyone whole.  Over the years I have been asked why I do business with Richard. Friends are supposed to be there for each other. 
Quit stalling, MY-SIDE/MY-SIDE2!
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #2
These topics have been combined.  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

Reply #3
Thanks for combining the topics beekiller
NEW PROJECT: Geo Tracker SAS w/yota's,  links, air shocks hopefully if build goes as planned.....

Reply #4
There is a Moderator we can all be thankful for.
Quit stalling, MY-SIDE/MY-SIDE2!
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

Reply #5

Because Richard Smith of Xtreme Zuks Off Road in Florida did the right thing and reimbursed those customers who sent money directly to Cody and received defective, used or no product at all, I continue to support Richard and encourage you to also. Like myself Richard has strong opinions on how people need to be treated. Richard asked me to mention that Cody Smith is not at this time, nor any time in the foreseeable future, a representative of the ZuksOffRoad group of shops and vendors. Simply put for me to continue to support Richard, Cody is not permitted to solicit business or conduct business using our brand. Richard is old school and uses the phone so you won't be talking to Richard much through texts and emails if not at all. Call Richard's cell at [/color]813 610-7706 he doesn't have his voice mail set up but he will call you back. As many of you know this has been taking Richard awhile to make good and with my help we got everyone whole.  Over the years I have been asked why I do business with Richard. Friends are supposed to be there for each other.

So, I don't know if this has been seen yet, but it appears Cody is back at it, soliciting business. Not trying to be a Nazi or anything, but I just don't want to see anybody else get screwed. I screen shotted this just a few minutes ago, so it's not old.

• Lusty87
  • [*]
Reply #6
Disappointed in the rebuilt motor I received from Xtreme, beginning with the second day of  the motor being in my rig; stripped spark plug thread, to the ticking motor I have now. Guess I should of painted my old motor and called it rebuilt.

Reply #7
We have not had any issue with any of our rebuilt engines if you have a issue just call, we stand behind all of our work 100% 813-610-7706 Richard