Skip to main content

Topic: GZ14- 'The Return of the Costa Rican Crawler'.... (Read 638 times) previous topic - next topic

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
GZ14- 'The Return of the Costa Rican Crawler'....
I am happy to announce our good friend Ariel/samurayo will be making the trip all the way from Costa Rica to see us all at GZ14, Rausch Creek!

I had taken him there during his last visit 2 years ago, but broke a birf in the first 40 minutes, so he really has yet to experience RC crawling at it's best.

VERY excited to show him around; I know you will all welcome him with open arms (and coolers)

...some of you southern boys would do well to make the trip; Rausch has 3,000 acres of FUN!

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] i
  • Last Edit: Wednesday, Jul 09, 2014, 01:14 PM by ecoast

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Re: GZ14- 'The Return of the Costa Rican Crawler'....
Reply #1

I am happy to announce our good friend Ariel/samurayo will be making the trip all the way from Costa Rica to see us all at GZ14, Rausch Creek!

I had taken him there during his last visit 2 years ago, but broke a birf in the first 40 minutes, so he really has yet to expirience RC crawling at it's best.

VERY excited to show him around; I know you will all welcome him with open arms (and coolers)

...some of you southern boys would do well to make the trip; Rausch has 3,00 acres of FUN!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] i

Hellllz yeah! Awesome news and we would LOVE to drive Ariel off some ledges at Rausch Creek for the GONZOOKIN event!

I do think this needs to be posted in the Gen Chit Chat section so everyone sees it!
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #2
we would LOVE to drive Ariel off some ledges at Rausch Creek for the GONZOOKIN event
   :o  :o  [smiley=eek2.gif]

I sure hope you are talking about Ariel's gringo cousin that made George W. Cry like a baby during the Zu 14 event  ;)

Because the original Ariel doesn't think that driving off a ledge would be good for his health  [thumbsup]

Or..... any sweet buggies coming along that I can drove off a ledge????  ;D
Such is life in the tropics<br />"chain 'em up and slide 'em down!"...Ecoast

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #3
P.S. I agree with controlled insanity... this needs to be moved or copied to GCC.... Too bad I can't do that!!! My mod powers aren't strong enough!!

jejejeje

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #5

i think we can make that happen [thumbsup]

Sounds like a plan!!! Maybe a helmet would be nice too  [stickpoke]

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #6
What day are you coming in and what day are you leaving?

Sean
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #7
arrive 28

leave 4th

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #8

What day are you coming in and what day are you leaving?

Sean

The dates are actually arrive on the 29th... at around 1 pm and leave 4th at around 7am...

So the 4th doesn't really count. and 29th is a half day.., only allows for some fun at night  ;)  :o  :-X