Skip to main content

Topic: ZOR is back on the ZOO!  (Read 2044 times) previous topic - next topic

ZOR is back on the ZOO!
Why? Because we had to become the SuperStore for all things Suzuki and give the community a better alternative. I am very happy to be back and help zoo members experience how good you could feel from working with ZOR. Watch us grow as we continue to shake up your concept of wheeling in a Suzuki or Toyota.

Check this out as we once more break the mold for innovation
http://zuksoffroad.net/MY-Jet.mp4
That is the MY-Jet or the end of carbs
Oh and of course along with our rejoining the zoo crowd we will have a free giveaway to remind you, we aim to exceed your expectations.

MY
  • Last Edit: Wednesday, Mar 12, 2014, 11:06 PM by zorproducts
Quit stalling, MY-SIDE/MY-SIDE2!
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: ZOR is back on the ZOO!
Reply #1
Awesome!  Great to have you back.  Can't wait to see what's to come...... [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #2

Awesome!  Great to have you back.  Can't wait to see what's to come...... [thumbsup]

^^^what the man said!

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• lhess
  • [*][*]
Reply #3
Fantastic products with great personnel service. You cant ask for more!! [thumbsup]

• samurayo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
Reply #4
AWESOME!!!!!

That is really good news! can't wait to see what other great products come from this new venture!  [thumbsup]

Best of luck with everything MY
Such is life in the tropics<br />"chain 'em up and slide 'em down!"...Ecoast

Reply #5
Good to hear for sure!  Glad you're back MY!!
Clay

98 Tracker
88.5 Samurai

Reply #6
Glad your back.  Also I want a My jet!!!  I can't stop watching the video. [thumbsup]

Reply #7
I didn't know they left.  ???
97 Sidekick Sport
155hp 2.3 Aerio powered
RRO 4 1/2" lift
RRO sliders
ZOR winch bumper
Smittybilt XRC8
Spartan locker
245/75/16 Duratracs

Reply #8

I didn't know they left.  ???

I do not want to point fingers but after Art went to heaven, I had a hard time with zoo management and because we were constantly growing beyond our abilities to produce I had to stay focused on production. Often working 80 to 100 hours a week, I had very little time to visit all my favorite forums and touch base with my customers turned friends. Now that the decision has been made to convert from a hobby to a superstore I have brought on and will keep bringing in people that take pride in their work. This move has allowed me to cut my own hours down to under 50 a week. I feel like I have been on vacation since October, lol. So technically I never left as a member,  I am back as a vendor and willing to help just about everyone of you with any tech support or zuk advice you need. My cell is 714 488 2272
  • Last Edit: Sunday, Mar 23, 2014, 01:02 PM by zorproducts
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

• † Þanzer â€
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Moderators
  • Zuk Mob Warlord!!!
Reply #9
Thanks for coming back My and welcome back to the Zu

Cant wait to see more of your products and I hope your new business venture becomes all you want it to be!!!

• rdw240
  • [*][*]
Reply #10
MY-Jet looks great [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Reply #11
My poor choice of words "trouble with zoo management" has been one of those things I regret saying. Sorry I typed the words, they really were hurtful with no consideration on my part how people would react to them. There never was any trouble. The zoo has been completely gracious and management has always treated me better than I treated them.  Thanks for trying to work with me. 
MY