Skip to main content

Topic: GZ 2013 parts for sale or wanted (Read 1448 times) previous topic - next topic

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
GZ 2013 parts for sale or wanted
I have a stock spare tire carrier for a convertible sami. Asking $15 or make an offer.
Front sami axle gussets. FREE
Bars from targa to windshield frame without padding on them. FREE I have 3 of them.
I'm sure I have more.

I'm looking for:
A rear sami 3rd, stock gears and open, small or large flange.
Spare large flange parts...tcase flanges, drive shafts.
An FJ80 TRE reamer, buy or will pay to borrow.
A pair of sami doors, don't need to be in the best shape.

• ikuzus
  • [*]
  • Gon Zukin Staff
Re: GZ 2013 parts for sale or wanted
Reply #1
Brian. I'll take 2 of your targa bars. Sorry dont have any of the parts u are looking for.  When will u be up?
I'm Rick James [censored]

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
I am going up Wednesday afternoon. I'll bring 2 bars with me.   [thumbsup]

One more for my list of wants a 2" extended slip yoke.

I also have 4 general grabbers at2 205/75/15 that are like new. 200 plus a set of inspectable tires. I only need these for inspection and the grabbers are just wasting away.
  • Last Edit: Saturday, Jul 13, 2013, 10:37 AM by 94zuk

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #3

A rear sami 3rd, stock gears and open, small or large flange.

A pair of sami doors, don't need to be in the best shape.

I have this stuff... two doors for $100 or trade and some stock rear 3rd's for $50 in average condition.

LMK what you need brought up ... some trading is possible, too. Best to call or text me at 757-685-6161.

Sean
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4

I have this stuff... two doors for $100 or trade and some stock rear 3rd's for $50 in average condition.

LMK what you need brought up ... some trading is possible, too. Best to call or text me at 757-685-6161.

Sean

Thanks Sean. I am going to pass on the doors for now. I changed my mind. I am going to give building soft doors a shot. Are any of the rear 3rds large flange by chance?

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #5

Thanks Sean. I am going to pass on the doors for now. I changed my mind. I am going to give building soft doors a shot. Are any of the rear 3rds large flange by chance?

The large flange is just that .... a flange and they can be swapped. I have a few large flanges off of Track/Kick front 3rd's if you need.
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6

The large flange is just that .... a flange and they can be swapped. I have a few large flanges off of Track/Kick front 3rd's if you need.

I know they can be swapped. But apparently you don't know....i'm lazy. lol  ;D

Reply #7
I've got some goodies for sale that I can bring.  Check it out and let me know:

4door tracker stuff for sale
You want to make God laugh?  Tell him your plans.

Reply #8
I'm in need if a passenger side window crank and handle and possibly a clean hood if some one has one and can bring to GZ.

• ikuzus
  • [*]
  • Gon Zukin Staff
Reply #9
I have both the crank and handle...I will dig them out.

Will you be staying at Twin Grove campground and will you be attending the dinner/raffle? If so how many will be in your party?

Reply #10
Doubt anyone would want these, but I have stock driver and passenger seat belt/assy. Free to good home. If interested post up and ill throw them in the truck with me.
87 Sammy with some yota thrown in.

Reply #11
I also have a 4cyl yota 3rd that was put together with a Spartan and rebuild kit. It is 4.10(manual) ratio. It only has one run on it and it has sat since.  Looking to get a 4.30(auto) 3rd plus cost close to what the Spartan was. ($378 at lowrange). Make me an offer.

Story is I rebuilt two 4.10 3rds. the rear with a spool and went out for the first time at RC. gassed it and sheared the rear pinion on the rear 3rd. Found a pair of 4.30's, added a anti-wrap and the extra 3rd has been sitting since.
87 Sammy with some yota thrown in.

Reply #12

I have both the crank and handle...I will dig them out.

Will you be staying at Twin Grove campground and will you be attending the dinner/raffle? If so how many will be in your party?

yes I will be staying at twin grove friday and saturday night and if we are invited my son and I will be there for dinner . What do you want for the crank and handle and  what does it cost to join the dinner/raffle?

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #13
Everyone is invited to the dinner. [thumbsup] The dinner/raffle is included in the GZ event fee, which is $15 per person.

• zucruisers
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Anyone need a buggy to wheel at GZ?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/1388777-2009-bbr-tracker-based-buggy.html

I  have some samurai parts I would like to get rid of if anyone is interested, I could probably bring them to the park.
complete stock axles, pair of clean stock bumpers, factory front brush guard, and a few other random things, I just want them gone so make an offer!

Reply #15
For those who haven't left.  Does anyone have a spare rear driveshaft I could buy?  Stock Samurai please.  Or one of those nifty toyota double cardan ones?

Early model '88 Samurai.  (small flange I'm pretty sure)
  • Last Edit: Thursday, Aug 01, 2013, 07:38 AM by patrickk84

• ikuzus
  • [*]
  • Gon Zukin Staff
Reply #16

For those who haven't left.  Does anyone have a spare rear driveshaft I could buy?  Stock Samurai please.  Or one of those nifty toyota double cardan ones?

Early model '88 Samurai.  (small flange I'm pretty sure)

I got one I will bring along

Reply #17
Awesome!  I'm packing up the Sami tonight.  Feeling a little illprepared.  But super stoked.