Skip to main content

Topic: GZ 2013 who's going? (Read 6434 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GZ 2013 who's going?
Reply #40
I should actually be coming this year. Will be my first zook event and looking forward to it! trying to bring Oscello(david) as well. He has been at least once to this event. Plan to show up and camp Thursday night, wheel Friday and Saturday. Pretty sure however we wont roll into camp until later in the evening Thursday. What is the procedure if we roll in say around 8 or later?
87 Sammy with some yota thrown in.

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
I hope you and David are able to make it. I'm not sure how late they stay to let people in. I'm hoping they give me a gate key with the cabin rental. If they do I'll come down and let you in. Chad (ikuzus) usually gets a key I'm sure he could let you in.

Reply #42
I'm looking to arrive Friday morning.  It's going to be a long drive, so I don't know that I'll get there before noon.  I don't know if I can convince the gf to get up at 6am on a day off.  Ha!

• aftermarket4x4
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • One Man Army!
Reply #43

bumpers are over rated.

I think you'd be sorry if you came w/o your rig...

I 100% agree! This is the event you must go to ....now finish your rig ...and repair the T-case, too!

We are bringing a bunch of rigs up as usual ... at least 4  [thumbsup]

Sean
Never miss an opportunity to spend time with family and friends!

Reply #44

I hope you and David are able to make it. I'm not sure how late they stay to let people in. I'm hoping they give me a gate key with the cabin rental. If they do I'll come down and let you in. Chad (ikuzus) usually gets a key I'm sure he could let you in.

David said he is in to go so count in two more zukers (1 more rig). When it gets closer to time I will post up when about we plan to arive and if it is Thursday night I will try to get someones number to give a holler when we arrive.

Reply #45

So I'm going to try and make it up there.  The plan is to drive the Sami.  So probably nothing too serious for me on the trails.  Guess we'll just have to see how she goes and what shape she's in by then.  Is there any sort of registration?  Or fee's?

Ill be towing my sami from SOMD on up. Have a 23ft gooseneck and only one rig. So if you break we will get ya home. Give er hell!

Reply #46
That's awesome!  I was just talking logistics with the gf last night.  I'll bring some of my spare zuki parts too.  Like a truss kit and random stuff I've acquired...  Free to a good home of course.  I'll try and take inventory tonight.

• bad zuki
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • Willy G, The Donut King
Reply #47
bumper 1/2 way, just need low range to sponsor me with some 4.9's  ::)
Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a bike. do you like TV. I saw a rock. HI!<br><br>Quote from: ack Fri May 15 2015 08:52:22 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)<br><br>I am going to agree substantially with Sean "My Body Hurts" DeVinney.

• 94zuk
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #48
A couple years back I won 6.5s from Trail Gear at gonzookin.  [thumbsup]

• ikuzus
  • [*]
  • Gon Zukin Staff
Reply #49

David said he is in to go so count in two more zukers (1 more rig). When it gets closer to time I will post up when about we plan to arive and if it is Thursday night I will try to get someones number to give a holler when we arrive.

You can call me at 717-405-1540 when you arrive Thursday evening. I assume you will be tenting?
I'm Rick James [censored]

• ikuzus
  • [*]
  • Gon Zukin Staff
Reply #50

That's awesome!  I was just talking logistics with the gf last night.  I'll bring some of my spare zuki parts too.  Like a truss kit and random stuff I've acquired...  Free to a good home of course.  I'll try and take inventory tonight.

I'm interested in the truss kit then Patrick
I'm Rick James [censored]

Reply #51
Sounds good ikuzus.  Consider it yours.

Reply #52
"You can call me at 717-405-1540 when you arrive Thursday evening. I assume you will be tenting?"

Sounds good. and yes we will be camping. Look forward to seeing yall there!

• SamTrack
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #53
Planning on heading up Wednesday again anyone else trying to head up Wednesday so they can get in an extra day of wheeling?
role me back over so i can try it agin

Reply #54
I have some used Stock Samurai Leaf Springs.  They bend backwards a tad.  If anyone wants them let me know.  If not I'll be tossing them in a couple days.

I also took the Samurai out for a good 2 hour drive.  No issues.  So I'm super stoked to make the 4hr drive up in a couple weeks.

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #55

Planning on heading up Wednesday again anyone else trying to head up Wednesday so they can get in an extra day of wheeling?

I will be ther wed night or wheel with you thursday...

as long as you don't bounce your rig into the trees in the first 20 minutes again :P

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• SamTrack
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #56
I cant make any promises an i think Sean DeVinney will be heading up wendesday with me if he can get permission but it will be late when  we arrive so just going to head to RC an  sleep  in the parking lot 

so meet in  parking lot thursday morning?
role me back over so i can try it agin

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #57
sounds good; he has my #'s

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

Reply #58
Alright, so I'll be looking to get in on Friday before 9am.  With that said what time is everyone wheeling on Friday? 

Trying to figure out times so my gf can schedule some "work from home" time on Friday.

Reply #59

Alright, so I'll be looking to get in on Friday before 9am.  With that said what time is everyone wheeling on Friday? 

Trying to figure out times so my gf can schedule some "work from home" time on Friday.

You're going to try fight, DC/Baltimore/York friday morning traffic in a sami? .... you're a brave man!