Skip to main content

Topic: Starting ZOOM (again) (Read 2209 times) previous topic - next topic

• redidbull
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Geek- Computer and Weather
Starting ZOOM (again)
I need to apologize for really dropping the ball on ZOOM. Between cars dying and a busy summer with my Mom being ill I just kept forgetting about it. I am ready to go and I am waiting for a certain individual to send in his stuff. YOU know who YOU are!!! and I will get to it. :P  Again I apologize and there will be a Sept ZOOM. Jim

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Re: Starting ZOOM (again)
Reply #1
HOORAY Zoom!

nice one, Jim ! [thumbsup]

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #2
Family First.
We all understand.
robert

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• ecoast
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • ...if you weren't here, where would you be?
Reply #4
... bump ::)

...what the hell you lookin' down here for?

Reply #5
bamp

• zukfari
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • SM4x4ZC (Safety First)
Reply #6
I need to apologize for really dropping the ball on ZOOM. Between cars dying and a busy summer with my Mom being ill I just kept forgetting about it. I am ready to go and I am waiting for a certain individual to send in his stuff. YOU know who YOU are!!! and I will get to it. :P  Again I apologize and there will be a Sept ZOOM. Jim
You cool man life gets in the way some times it happens. I would volunteer to be September's winner
ZUKFARI

• Mikew
  • [*][*][*]
  • ZukeMizer
Reply #8
Whats a Zoom? ???
Constitutional Carry for NC & SC!
         Because bearing arms is not, and should not be a privilege.
   Permits are privileges, and can be granted and taken by Government.
                           Let's Secure Concealed Carry as a Right!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #9
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Reply #10
BTW everyone, it would be great to see the ZOOM active again.  If you have nominations please send them to Jim (redidbull)  [thumbsup]
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.