Skip to main content

Topic: Notifications (Read 12639 times) previous topic - next topic

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Krew Krawlers, Mountain Division
Re: Notifications
Reply #20

Any progress on this?  I still am not getting emails.

Still working on it.  It hasn't been forgotten.   ;)
All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today.

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

Reply #21
Any update?
<br /><br />"People who live a safe pampered life tend to crap themselves when its not safe any more." Dice 2/11

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22

Any update?

Nothing new, but not forgotten.   ;)

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.

• durnzuki
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
I get notifications all the time.  Dont kow why ya'll arnt.

Reply #25
We're special? lol I dunno either, I even just triple checked to see if the e-mail add was right, I "think" this statrted about the time I changed addys, but wasn't on here much so not sure
<br /><br />"People who live a safe pampered life tend to crap themselves when its not safe any more." Dice 2/11

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #26
One thing I've noticed is it seems to be affecting yahoo based email accounts.  If anyone has alternate non-yahoo hosted accounts and want to test that theory, try it and let me know the results.   :)

• durnzuki
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Like I said, I am on a Charter E mail account and am getting notifications.

Reply #28

One thing I've noticed is it seems to be affecting yahoo based email accounts.  If anyone has alternate non-yahoo hosted accounts and want to test that theory, try it and let me know the results.   :)

just changed it, if this works I can comment on the mobile theme too as gmail is on my phone. :)

Reply #29
Still nothing coming in to either e-mail add. :(

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #30
I am currently corresponding with Yahoo mail about the email issue.  With any luck this will be resolved soon.   :)  Thanks for your patience everyone!   8)

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #31
Thanks Bryan for all your efforts.Helps to know yall are still trying to fix.

thanks
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

Reply #33
Anything from Yahoo?

• buckhornbob
  • [*][*][*]
  • Zu Crew
  • 2014/15 Zu Barbie Jeep Champion builder
Reply #34

Anything from Yahoo?

Let me know if you get anything worked out. I added a g-mail addy to get notifications, but I like my yahoo much better.

thanks
robert
88.5 sammi 5.12's locker front and rear,6.5 t-case, twin sticks.<br /> 3" lift springs,trac/kick  power steering, crabs frt/rear<br />93 tracker 8v auto w/4dr front brakes<br />05 QUV(3010 kaw mule)2" lift<br />88 sammi  tin top bone stock<br />90 tracker 8v 5 speed

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35
Not a peep.  They haven't been the most fun to deal with.   :-\\\\

Reply #36

Not a peep.  They haven't been the most fun to deal with.   :-\\\\

LOL!!! I remember hearing that a LONG time ago too. If it helps any, I just found out I am not getting PM notifications either.  :-\\\\

Reply #37
I got a digest!! :) No links in it, but its a start! Thanx!!

• beekiller
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
This hasn't been forgotten.   [thumbsup]  One way or the other it will be resolved.   ;D

Reply #39
ok, now that I am not on my phone,,,,
Didn't think you forgot, was just surprized, thats the first thing from this site in a LONG time.
If it helps, the digest wasn't threads, it was everything from every area I am subscribed to. New threads, replys, etc.