Bobs working on the rear I have been finishing up doors... still need to do aluminum panels and door latch..
Work on the door latch not finished yet,, and Bob got some tube in on the rear..
New battery location with cool Bracket, and the rear tube finished
Ok latches are done on and adjusted, tube doors are capped..
What you see is the housing I made to fit our latch.. has some adjustability in and out. Up and down is done by the hinge.
Between yesturday and today so far...
All tube work finished, and is being double checked, Front light panel which is polished stainless has been blued with a torch and repositioned in the grill. Front of bumper was reworked to get rid of the giant Reciever Dick look.. It is still usable by way of bottom access. driving light tab is now welded into the grill. And I am finishing up the spinner for the spare tire carrier..
rear of bed rails plugged and tig'd
reworked bumper center
showing off tig welds LOL
new fuel pump, Walboro 255 lph with earl's pre filter and new -6 fittings
Better shot of the fuel lines and billet holders..
Starting the spinner for tire carrier
Ok all the tube work is off at the powdercoaters, and now that I have a computer again (read crash during a repair last wk) heres a few more photos
Rear side panels and old seatbelt holes are now covered with aluminum.. I need to sandblast and DA it yet
trans plumed with the good stuff
Flaming River tilt colum installed
Oh and to reinforce the firewall for where the battery mounts...
Fuel lines finished up with all the fittings, motor,trans, etc
bung tig'd into the oil pan for sending unit also the trans
Electronic sending unit for the elec speedo
Tank and fuel pump plum'd
Ok everything is back from the powder coater except 6 of the panels... sooo
Here is what we got
Cage in Black chrome and the side panels clear coated Wish the camera could realy show the color better..
this realy shows the textured dash
Cool bump stops
Exhaust runs through the stock location and the Fuel cell is protected on the side by 3/16" skid plate on the sides.
Rear bumper on and lights installed
Pass Side interior panel and new gas inlet housing to adapt down from the 3.5" hole to a normal hose
Top tapped for rollover valve and breather side for vent from tank
Huge Steeing joint on the toy box, the other joint and shaft are on back order
155 output alternator and a Zoops bracket, this is the only company that offers a mount that we could utilize on the vortec motor..Meant for hot rods but hey it fit the bill
Brakelines run up from the frame to the master cylinder
Right front and Main for the Rear
Lighting switches (left) new Gauges and start button (right) We still have to wire them up Bob got the plates cut today for all the gauge panels and LCD monitor done still have to mount. All this has to be removed for wiring and stored.. But had to get pics of them installed LOL
Blue led (high beam) 2 green (Turn) and the amber is the computer mill light
Updates... dash and some wiring going on
gauges installed but have to have bezels coated yet
pass side LCD in dash and swivel bracket
External wiring, winshield is on and snorkel
Full view of dash with column tilted down
And last but not least the KIMERA, Lions head and body, Goat in the back, with snake tail..
What you are seeing is what the mill cut into a pc. of aluminum, after I used a JPEG rendering and ran it through our new NC program