My 1.3 rebuilt motor gives 103hps at 7000rpms. But the work involved in that motor is another story.
1) Header and good exhaust (2" and no cat, if possible)
2) Hi-comp pistons
3) Ported intake and exhaust (this is my head http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/topic,100572.msg1034039.html#msg1034039
4) Put in the exhaust valves from 1.6 8v engine
5) Put in mid range perfomance cam
6) K&N air
7) Add also MSD wires and ignition box to your HV Blaster Coil 2, like the StreetFire 5520, it is more than enough for 1.3L engine
Retune your WEBER carb after all this done
Simple on paper but actually a lot of work involved.
After all this done, considerring your WEBER, you should have minimum 100 hps.